Thursday 19 December 2013

Where have I been?????

Oh My Goodness,

I cant believe its been so long since I was on here......

So much can happen in a year, and this particular year has definitely had its ups and downs.

Positive notes, we have been busy working hard, one of my darling children has been successful with his natural talent, singing. He competed in his first ever competition with a second and third.

I myself am now working permanent part time five days a week.....no day to myself, with which I am struggling with. Just the mundane chore of washing clothes and the hope that there are socks in pairs, that return.

My partner is absolutely loving his job at the moment. On the down side he has to work away, but we are saving to get married in the near future, Fiji calling!!!! Bula!!!!

Not so positive

My youngest son has had the bad luck this year.
He was involved in high jump at school, and tore his paetella and chipped his knee cap. Absolutely painful stuff!! An operation, 6 weeks in a straight leg cast, 7 weeks in a leg brace, missing out on his football and being able to run around, crushed him, and his zest for smiling.

Though he has some amazing friends, that came to visit him, had wheelchair races against pushbikes, and kept his spirits up as best 10yr olds can.

However with his physio and rehab, he has discovered a love of swimming, and thanks to our amazing friend, who owns a swim school, He is loving being in the water and active again.

My partner and I have discovered the joy some people get in trying to bring you down, and continually want to know what's going on in our lives....yep.. We have STALKERS!!!!!

Now it probably wouldn't be that bad if we were making money, and trying to get snapped by paparazzi, and our lives were magazine story material......No these people, and I wont name and shame, cant get past the fact that we are happy, and want to lie, make up stories, and spread rumours, so that they look good and put us down.

Well the year 2014, Im not putting up with it. So consider this your notice from me, to get your own life, and stop worrying about ours.


Everyone have a lovely Christmas and I will see ya all in the New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment