Sunday 18 November 2012

Got Engaged!!! No need to get married tomorrow!!!

Hi all!!!!

Yes I know its been forever since i have written anything, (interesting) about whats been going on in the life of Leeselou!!!

For those of you that read my informative blog ( hilarious??) , I have returned from our fabulous holiday to Fiji ( including vomiting children, dioarrhea, sore back and lots of rain).... Engaged!!!!

Yes! I am now in the land of the titled Fiancee!!! Which is quite exciting when introducing significant other as Fiancee, rather than partner..boyfriend??? the man I live with!!

Fiancee got down on bended knee in front of myself and the children, and proposed, right before we were heading out the door to get on the plane to Fiji ( awesome tactic as I hate flying, and took my mind off eveything else)! Before he proposed, Fiancee visited my dad and asked his permission, and went and told his mum and dad as well, which I thought was soooooo romantic and shows the true gentleman he is.

Now we have been together, nearly three years. We are both extremely ( some would say overboard) in love with each other and couldnt be happier.

So is there a rush to get married straight away????

Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment