Saturday 16 June 2012

Exhausted

Wow, what a week. Finally had the big 40 party. Deuayne and I had a joint party ( 3 days between us), and what a great night and we have some amazing family and friends that we adore and that we realise also, that we are blessed to have in our lives.

But why is having your big event so stressful??? (Well for me anyway).
I was lucky enough to have my gorgeous Aunty visiting from Wagga, who helped me out while I was having the party nervous breakdown. Do I have enough food? Do i have enough plates? Is there enough for the kids to do ( count crayons and bubble containers)??

But all started out well. Say hi to everyone as they walk in ( most you dont see again until they leave or have birthday cake) get yourself a drink since it is your birthday ( miss place drink at least three times).....but wait???? Where is the food that I have ordered to much of....nearly an hour late????

Panic sets in. Already paid for food that has not turned up....think quick..Domino's is          across the road..divide 130 people by how many supreme and meatlover pizza's????

No comments:

Post a Comment